Monday, January 3, 2022

Snow Much


Happy New Year  everyone! Here's to 2022 being an improvement over 2021! I don't know about you all, but every year after the holidays I find myself in a crafting rut. The holidays just suck the creativity out of me. It takes a few weeks to get my mojo back. 

Today starts the first challenge for 2022 at Inky Paws. This is a great color challenge, guaranteed to help you get your mojo back! We are looking for you to use candy red, white, brown, and grey in your creations.

 

My card today uses the "Snowman Roundabout" stamp set and the Plaid stencil set,  both from Newton's Nook. Don't the challenge colors work perfectly with this stamp set and stencil?

 

How about some musical inspiration to start out the new year right.

 "This will Be Our Year" by the Zombies


 

I hope you all play along with our first challenge for 2022 at Inky Paws. You have two weeks to play along. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday January 14, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


1 comment:

A.Rose said...

Terrific card! Love these snowmen!