Monday, June 13, 2022

Blue Botanicals take two

 

Happy Monday folks! What a rainy weekend we have had here in southeast Pa. But it was perfect to hunker down and craft, cook and binge watch shows. What are you all binge watching? The husband and I just starting "The Wire". I know that was on years ago, but I haven't seen it.

You still have one more week to play along with us at our "one layer" card challenge at Inky Paws. I have noticed that some folks who joined in have had more than one layer. One layer means just that. One piece of folded card stock. I know it is a challenge. I just love to pop things up!! If I can do it, so can you!!

I decided to go with a similarly colored schemed card from last weeks card.  My card features the "Floral Roundabout" from Newton's Nook. Again I added some texture (to replace the pop ups) by scoring lines on my card stock. Just like in food preparation, texture adds that extra something to a creation.

Now for your musical inspiration.


I couldn't help myself. So appropriate.


You have one more week to only use one sheet of card stock at Inky Paws. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday June 17, 2022 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at  Inky Paws.


1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Loving your one layer cards!