Monday, June 13, 2022

Friendship stars

 

Welcome to a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. This will sadly be the last challenge for me with the C.I. team. Life moves on and things change. But what a great run it has been. The Cupcake Inspirations team have been a great group of gals to work with.  Hopefully I will have time to pay along here and there in the future.

 

I am going out with a bang. My last challenge is a very girly color challenge using purple, lavender and pink. A shout out to all our princesses to join in!

We have a very special sponsor also:


Prize: 


There will be 2 lucky winners this challenge

Prize 1- 4 Digital stamp sets from Pixel Paper Prints, 50% Coupon on a single order with no limit on the number of items) and Permanent 25% off discount to my shop.


Prize 2- 2 Digital stamp sets, 35% Coupon on a single order with no limit on the number of items) and Permanent 25% off discount to my shop.

*(Be sure to read and follow our Rules to be eligible to win)*


For many years, I worked as a designer in the infant and children fashion industry. I specialized in producing “cute things” and have a lot of experience designing prints and patterns. I realized that I could apply my knowledge to graphic design and illustration and share my creations with others. In the spring of 2011, I opened Pixel Paper Prints and have greatly enjoyed the Etsy experience!


I absolutely love crafts! Everything I design is done while thinking about people similar to me...those who like to create, experiment, and transform. :)


My hope is that you find graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create.


Belen Martindale


BE SURE TO CHECK OUR PIXEL PAPER PRINTS SHOP

  HERE!



To the stars and beyond! My card features digi stamps from our sponsor and the sentiments are from Paper Smooches.
 

You have two weeks to play along with our princess color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Please check out Pixel Paper Prints for fun images to use. 
 


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey teammate, going to miss you, this card is amazing. I like the bright colors and the sentiments too. Happy days to you and take care!

Cheers, Leanne :)

Sandy said...

You will be missed Sue!