Thursday, October 15, 2020

3D Christmas

 

I am a card maker. I have always been very upfront about that. I like- no correction, I love making cards. I have dabbled in all kinds of paper crafting, but it always comes back to cards.


So today's challenge at Christmas 24 had me reaching back to some oldie but goodie crafts I have done. My favorite has always been glitter balls. They are quick, creative and fun to make. You can keep them simple or embellish like crazy.

Here is a link to how to make glitter balls. How you embellish them is up to you. I used a snowfake building die from reverse Confetti that is no longer available.


You have till November 1,  to create your 3D project at Christmas 24!. I hope I see some glitter balls!! 


3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty creation. Anesha x

Fabiola said...

Splendide Sue, biz

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Oh, I remember those days of making ornaments with glitter! Such a fun project!