Friday, October 16, 2020

Hipster ghosts


 I am thinking some where in Brooklyn there are hipster ghosts hanging out!! Today's fun tongue in cheek card is inspired by the new challenge at CAS on Friday.

We are asking you to use PLAID on your CAS card. Since Halloween is just a week or two away, all I am making is spooky cards.

My card uses a very old Sizzix ghost die set. I use this die every year. The saying is from Ellen Hutson.


And if my hipster ghosts do not have enough plaid going on they surrounded by a embossed plaid background.

The next question is, "What did I do with the negative die cut piece? Good question. Waste not want not.



You have two weeks to play along with our PLAID challenge at CAS on Friday!


3 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Your plaid ghosts are just the cutest, Sue!

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards.

patpw said...

The plaid ghosts are just way cool and very creative. You rocked it with this card.