Monday, October 12, 2020

Unconventional Colors


 Hi everyone. Welcome to the glorious start of another week. Today starts a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. I gotta say, I was a little skeptical about this one It's a very unconventional color challenge. We are asking you to use:


I am on several challenge teams and when I am faced with what I a "true challenge", the first thing I do is start going through all my stamps to see what I think might work. It also gives me the chance to use stamps that haven't been shown some inky love in awhile.

For my card today I pulled out a very old Papertrey Ink stamp set called "Songbirds". I was pleasently surprized to see that All the colors did work well together.

So don't ever be afarid of a challenge. Just start going through your stamps and something will jump out! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with! You have two weeks to play along with our unconventional color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!



1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love that color combo! Would not have thought of it!