Monday, March 15, 2021

A clowder of cats

How are you all enjoying the cat challenge at Cupcake Inspirations? I love cats and have a gazillion cat stamps, so I am have an awesome time with this challenge. 

You have one more week to get your meow on Cupcake Inspirations!! 


I wish I could tell you who made this fun and festive clowder of cats  stamp. ( Yes, that is what a group of cats are called) It's an unmarked stamp in my stash. If any of you know, please let me know in the comment section. It sure was fun to color in. This card was going to be for our last challenge #512, until I realized we were using sponsor images for the challenge. I saved this card knowing the cat challenge was coming up and I would still have the opportunity to use it.


You have one more week to meow and purr at Cupcake Inspirations and our feline good cat challenge! 


2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this image, adorable card. Anesha

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Those cats are too cute, Sue! You know I love those pink balloons too!