Monday, March 8, 2021

Dance..... like cats?

 

Today is the start of a challenge at Cupcake Inspirations that is near and dear to my heart. The challenge is:

I love cats and I just had put my sweet old girl Pinkie to sleep last summer. She was 21 years old. it was devastating.


 My card today features a stamp I have had for years and the poor stamp has never felt any inky love until now. Why I waited to ink up this simply adorable dancing kitty I have no idea. The stamp is from Great Impressions which I think is no longer in business.

 


 To get you in the mood and maybe dancing like no one is watching, here is one of my favorite cat songs! "The Stray Cat Strut" by the Stray Cats.

 


You have two weeks to feline fine and play along with out kitty challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. I  cant wait to see how you all get your meow on!



2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, super image. Sorry for your loss, I know how hard is it when we have to say goodbye. x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

That is one cute cat and in my favorite color too!