Monday, March 22, 2021

blah, blah blah, blah blah

 

It seems like for the last year the main way I stayed in contact with friends and family was via the phone. I am hoping with everyone getting vaccinated we will be getting to see each other each other in person.


Today starts a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. An unusual color challenge. Yellow, brown, and black. I know you are all thinking bees and Blacked Eyed Susans, but let's think outside the box. 


My card features a "Secret Admirer" from Waffle Flower and "Slang Gang" from Paper Smooches.

You have two weeks to get your colors on at Cupcake Inspirations!



4 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just saw this among the DT cards, and had to say that it was a genius move to combine Slang Gang with that adorable Waffleflower mouse on the phone. FABULOUS idea and it looks spectacular in those colors! I LOVE IT!!!!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

What a clever card, Sue!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Sue. I am back again visiting your wonderful blog. I also wanted to ask where you purchased the speech bubble cover plate that you used on this card. I'd love to have it. Thanks! Stephanie slan.zal@verizon.net

Joyce said...

This is so adorable. I love those speech bubbles and the adorable mice. Those mice are my latest favorite stamps! I am also wondering where you got the speech bubble die cover plate? Thanks