Friday, March 19, 2021

One Man Band

 

Today I am hosting the challenge at CAS on Friday. Th e challenge I chose is one that surrounds me every day in some form or fashion.

MUSIC

My husband loves music and plays the guitar, so I have a stash of music inspired stamps. My card today features a funny little set from Mama Elephant that  picked up at one of the big box stores. This card will be for my 34th anniversary.

These two little monsters remind me of a song  called "One Man Band" by Old Dominion.


You have 2 weeks to make some music at CAS on Friday! Come on out and support my challenge by joining in!


3 comments:

JulieRig said...

Those monsters are ADORABLE Sue! I love the design!! Kicking it girl!

Crafting Queen said...

Really love this card. ANesha x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Aww, George is going to love this card! So cute!