Monday, October 25, 2021

Boo to you


Soooooo....... from the scary to the cute. Last week for my Halloween card at Cupcake Inspirations, I wanted to "be afraid" Were you?  This week I want you to smile. I saw this card at Simon Says Stamp and used it as my inspiration. 

 

You have one more week to get spooky creative at Cupcake Inspirations!


Today's card features the "hey ghoul" die from My Favorite  Things.  The original ghost die had a smile, but a hole puncher wiped that smile from my ghosties faces! The stencil is from Altenew.

You have one more week to get your spooky on at Cupcake Inspirations!


1 comment:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

CAS and adorable card. Don't forget to share your DT card with us at Double Trouble. Hope to see you there and be eligible for our random draw prize.