Monday, October 4, 2021

Candy corn

I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers, so this stamp set by Newton's Nook really me laugh. Any Weight Watcher is so going to get this sentiment.

This is our reminder week at Inky Paws. You have one more week to play along with our orange, brown, teal, and kraft color challenge.

 The question becomes do you like candy corn? I think folks have a love hate relationship with it. Also, when you eat candy corn do eat each layer or do you just pop the whole thing in your mouth?

Where did candy corn come from? Here is a quick video on the history of candy corn.


Come and join our fall color challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, October 8, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

 

2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love the colors of your candy corn and I love your card! I am in the candy corn hater club, I don't like it at all!

Dandi93 said...

Adorable card, great use of the colors Sue.