Monday, October 11, 2021

Fang-tastic

 

Hey everyone! Happy Monday!  It's a happy day for me, just another day in my semi-retirement! 

Halloween is fast approaching and I hope you all all getting your weener cards completed. I am finally done mine. I just have to stamp the inside sentiments. I never stamp the inside of my cards when I make them, consequently, I go to grab a card and I am at the last minute stamping the inside.  Are any of you like that? You guys are probably way more organized than me!!

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws.

We have a fun sketch this week. I turned the sketch on it's head for my card. You don't have to use the sketch as it is given, don't be afraid to turn it around.

Today's card features a new stamp set from Newton's Nook called "Count Newton" and the "flying bats stencil".


Come and join our sketch challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, October 22, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

love how you have colored the cat and the tombstones behind him are a neat touch with the design!