Monday, October 4, 2021

Rock the 60's

 

Guitar cards! I love them. I have two guitarists in my life, my dear husband and the dear boss. This card was for my boss's birthday and I will be making a duplicate for the husband. The colors were researched, I was trying to find colors that signified the 60's, my husband's favorite era of music. These fun colors came up.

The 60's were "Mod Madness".

1960s Color Palette

https://juiceboxinteractive.com/app/uploads/2018/06/Colors-of-the-1960s-Collage.jpg 

What vibrant and brilliant earth tone colors!


Today starts a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and like our "naked" cupcakes", it's all up to you to decorate them anyway you want, soooooo...... "ANYTHING GOES"!!!

To inspire you here is a medley of the top from the 60's.


 


You have two weeks to decorate that naked cupcake with out "Anything Goes" theme at Cupcake Inspirations!

1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Great card, Sue! I know that George will love it!