Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Bring on the sparkle!


Happy hump day! I am hoping we are on the down swing of the hump for covid. Today is a new challenge at Christmas 24. This one really appealed to me. I like glittery and bright cards.  

And today's challenge is:


 Gotta love the sparkle! My card is totally about the sparkle. From the background to the sparkly snowflakes to the sparkle sentiment. It is sparkle in overdrive!


The sentiment comes from this fun Honeybee set.  I added some plain white nuevo drops for some contrast and this sparkly card was completed.


You have two weeks to make it sparkle at at Christmas 24


3 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Great sparkly Christmas card, Sue. I love it!

Deborah Frings said...

Wow - this is fabulous - so much shimmer and sparkle. Great work. xx

Jacqueline said...

Stunning Sue - so much sparkle - Jacqueline xx