Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sympathy for the world


Happy April! I usually come up with a good fool's joke, but no one really feels like joking now. I think we all just want the world to return to normal. But what will our new normal look like? I am a hugger, I shake hands to determine someone's merit during a job interview. Will I be able to return to that? Or will we always maintain a certain distance socially as well as emotionally?

When I made this card, the world hadn't gone topsy-turvey. Posting it now is like sending a sympathy card for all of us. We all have suffered some kind of loss with this madness. A loss as even as simple as not being able to hug some one in need.



Today is a new challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. The color this month is tiffany. That lovely soothing blue-green, aqua type color. It s a peaceful color, perfect for a sympathy card.


My very clean and simple card uses the "mum flower frame" from Simon Says Stamp. I added the banner sentiment and a few Neuvo Drops and this card was complete.


I hope this month's music inspiration has you chuckling like I was. There are really no songs with "tiffany" in the title, but I did come across this one. It's all about Tiffany!



You have all month to play along with our tiffany color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge.



2 comments:

Katy said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card. These are the hardest one for me to make and you not only made one-but a very elegant beautiful one. It's such a strange time. Hugs! (or rather air hugs!) :)

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a really lovely card hun. Keep your chin up. This can't go on forever. Love Dawn x