Thursday, April 23, 2020

Party like you mean it


Party like you mean it, that's what I mean. Who's ready for a party? I sure could use one! We were supposed to have a big party for my SIL next week, but Covid put the cabosh on that. Things seem to be getting slightly better here in Pennsylvania, maybe our summer season will start on Memorial Day. Maybe not full on, but kinda.

Anyway, are you ready for another challenge at  Cardz 4 Galz? This will be a fun one. A two color challenge using :

PINK and BLACK

This one goes out to all those classy crafters!


My card uses one of my "go-to" all occasion stamp set- "Simply Celebrate" by Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp "Birthday Palooza". A little washi tape to jazz it up and this CAS card is complete. You could easily switch the colors on this one to make a black and red card, or black and gold, whatever you want.


Come and join us at Cardz 4 Galz and play along with our black and pink challenge. You have two weeks to enter the fun!



5 comments:

LeAnne said...

THis is just such a fun card! I love the colors, the sentiment, and that washi tape is awesome!
You left a comment on my blog about where I lived in PA (but I couldn't find an email for you) and yes, I live not too far from you! We are in Chester County, near Longwood Gardens! My SIL was from Springfield as well!! So we're practically neighbors! Hope everything is well in Narberth!! Thanks for visiting me too!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the pink and black combination!

Dawn Phillips said...

It's beautiful hun. Love Dawn x

Leslie Larkin said...

I love what you did with the Black & Pink colors.

Deborah Frings said...

This is simply gorgeous - very elegant and perfect for a birthday. Deborah x