Thursday, April 9, 2020

let's go fly a kite!


Happy Thursday! Are you even aware of the day? A coworker asked her daughter last week what day it was and she replied- "does it matter mom? It's just day." I thought that was pretty funny. Cause really does it matter what day of the week it is?

Anyway, it is Thursday and it is time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. The theme this challenge is:

USE A KITE

I had to dig through my stamps to find a kite. Was beginning to get a bit worried when I came across this Honey Bee set- "oh my whiskers".  I loved hanging the wee kitten from the kite string.


The theme reminded me of a song from Mary Poppins. Take a listen and let the song inspire you.



Come and join us at Cardz 4 Galz and play along with our kite challenge. You have two weeks to enter the fun!



2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely cute stamp. It's a lovely card. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love how that cute kitty is flying and hanging onto that rainbow kite!