Friday, November 13, 2020

Apologies

 

I pride myself on staying on time and working ahead on the various challenge teams I am on. But today I really dropped the ball at CAS on Friday. I totally for got about posting today's new challenge. I forgot to write it on the calendar.  I had the card made so long ago, I actual forgot the card I had made!!

I sure hope my teamies will forgive me. The new challenge is a fun one. We are asking you to:

USE A BIG SENTIMENT

 

Today card features a new fav from Penny Black, "Hugs and Cuddles"The "blessed" die is a very old Papertrey Ink die. I do believe it was one of the first word dies I ever bought.

 
Please check out what the other DT members have come up with and play along with our big sentiment challenge at CAS on Friday!! You have two weeks to play along.