Sunday, November 15, 2020

Ho Ho Ho

Six weeks till Christmas!! Where has the time gone? Have you been playing along with us at Christmas 24? if so, you should have a big pile of holiday cards to get you started this year! I know I have a huge pile!


Today's challenge is Santa!  Yes "I know him!! I know Santa!!!" What classic holiday movie is that from. Share with me in comments. It is favorite of mine!

Today's card uses a bunch of old stamp sets. The Santa is from Paper Smooches "Santa Paws". It is so sad that Paper Smooches has closed shop. Their cute whimsical images started my love for all things critter! If you really want this stamp set, Amazon has it, but it will cost you!

 

You have two weeks to play along with us at Christmas 24. Lets see your most creative Santa cards!



4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the cute Santa.

Fabiola said...

Quel joli challenge avec ce père noel, très beau design moderne, biz

Jacqueline said...

Oh my goodness is it Elf? I love that movie!!!! Love your card too - the perfect Santa image. Thanks for all your support on the Christmas 24 DT team - Jacqueline x

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Sue - I'm late getting around the team's cards, but I have to say that I adore your jolly Santa. I do like the fun sentiment too! Great work. Deborah x