Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sapphire Harvest


 Happy Sunday! Happy November!! Now starts the trifecta of holidays!! Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!! It is the busiest time of the year for a card maker!! 

 

Today starts a new color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. This months color is sapphire. Blues a bit tricky during a harvest month wouldn't you say. But no, not really. I say bring blue to the harvest!

My card today uses the "Golden Delight" by Penny Black and "Winter Aviary" by Flora and Fauna. A collection of blue and sapphire colored copics and voila- A blue harvest card!

Well I have met mt match with the color sapphire. I could not find one song with sapphire in the title. So I went with a group called The Sapphires. From my local town of Philly.

Let The Sapphires inspire your creations this month!



I have a special friend that loves blue, I think she will love my sapphire harvest card. You have all month to show us your sapphire creations at The Rainbow Card Challenge!!




 

4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so lovely. I love the beautiful blue. Love Dawn x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Sue! xoxo

Katy said...

You rocked the blue during Harvest time! I love the stamp that you used also! Very pretty card. :)

foleysfriend said...

Love your sapphire harvest card. The blue polka dot background paper is the perfect complement to the wreath and birds. I think I "need" that Penny Black stamp set now!

sue n.