Monday, November 2, 2020

Boo days


Wait!!! Hold the ghost!! What the heck? All I can say it is never to late to get started on you Halloween cards for next year!! So even though it is November you can still make spooky cards. 

You still have time to play along at Cupcake Inspirations "Monsters/Ghost" challenge. In fact ghost and monsters do not need to be spooky or for Halloween. My card today could be for an October birthday as easily as it is for Halloween.

My card today features the most adorable "Casper the friendly ghost" ghost from My Favorite Things. I sent this card to my BFF who isn't into spooky. She loved this cute fun little ghost though.


So head on over to Cupcake Inspirationsand play along with our "Monsters/Ghost" challenge.


2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Made me smile, he is such a cute ghost.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Such a cute ghost card! Love the colors!