Monday, November 16, 2020

Miss Pinkie

 

Today is the second week of our Newton's Nook Favorite stamp set challenge at Inky Paws. While I love my sharks, I have to say my absolute all time favorite stamp set is "Sweater Weather". The cute, sweet kitty reminds me so much of my precious girl Miss Pinkie who we lost in August. A holiday hasn't gone by that I haven't used this stamp set.

 
My card not only uses  "Sweater Weather", but I also used "Whispering Pines", Snowfall stencil, and circle frame dies.
 

It has been fun seeing your favorite Newton's Nook stamp set used for or "favorite" challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks week to play along at Inky Paws!  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, November 20, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this adorable card, the colours and the cute kitty. x

Kate said...

Your cat is purrrr-fect!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

A beautiful card in my favorite color!!