Monday, January 10, 2022

A shiver of sharks

How is your year going so far everyone? Mine has been pretty much the same as the end of 2021. I am keeping a low profile with the Covid surge. The hospital systems in my area are struggling, between the patient load and staff out with Covid it's difficult. The medical folk continue to be the true heroes through all of this.

You have one more week to play along at Inky Paws for our color challenge. Candy red, white, brown, and grey. 

Some of my favorite stamp sets from Newton's Nook are the shark sets. "Shark Frenzy" is a relatively new addition. A group of sharks can be called a "frenzy of sharks", but they can also she called a "shiver of sharks". I love that. My card also uses the waves stencil and tag die set all from Newton's Nook.

My crafting goal for this year is to stamp the inside of my cards as I make them. That way when I go to grab a card at the last minute, I am not scrambling to put the sentiment inside and perhaps I can make a fun inside like this. I challenge all of you who are like me to do the same. 


I hope you all play along with our first challenge for 2022 at Inky Paws. You have one more week to play along. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday January 14, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

 

No comments: