Monday, January 17, 2022

Where have all the flowers gone...


I am writing this blog on Sunday night,and we are expecting some sort of winter storm. Much to my dismay, I sounds as though it will be a mostly rain event. I am looking forward to some massive snow storms, now that I do not have to go to work. 


 

Winter leads to spring which leads to blooming flowers. I am channeling spring for my card for the new sketch challenge at Inky Paws.


My card features "Blooming Botanicals" and "Floral Roundabout" from Newton's Nook

In keeping with my New Year goal of stamping the inside of my card when I make it, here is look at the inside of my card.

Your musical inspiration is from Peter, Paul and Mary: "Where have all the flowers gone?" (They are all on my card!)

 

You have two weeks to play along with our sketch challenge at Inky Paws. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday January 28, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


No comments: