Monday, January 10, 2022

Latte a lot


 

Yay!! Today is the first challenge for 2022 over at Cupcake Inspirations!! The challenge where a delicious cupcake will inspire your creations. 

Today's challenge is always a crowd fav. Coffee-tea time. Which are you? Coffee or tea? Me? I am a tea drinker. It is what gets my heart started in the morning and it is how I end my day. I probably drink 3-4 cups a day. But, I do love the occasional latte from Starbucks. To me that is a treat.

My card features a really old stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I don't know the name and I am sure it is no longer available. Of all my coffee sets, this is one of my favorites. I   like the size of the latte stamp. The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp- "Like You Words". I used the "tumbling hearts" stencil from Newton's Nook to emboss the background.

How about some musical inspiration? I love this fun song by Kelsey Musgraves.

You have two weeks to play along with out "coffee-tea time" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.  Also, check out our CI FB page and join if you haven't already.


 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Sue, your card is adorable! Perfect. Thank you for all your hard work for the team!
Sandy, DT Cupcake Inspirations

Leanne said...

Nice CAS and I have trouble with them, you make them so beautiful. I like the embossing background and the stamp from SSS awesome. Have a great day! Cheers! L:)

Annheidel said...

Cute card! I like the simplicity. That stamp image looks like it's from Heart-2-Heart #1 by Papertrey Ink, a fun little mini series.