Sunday, January 23, 2022

Little town

Like I said in this blog, kit is never too early to start on next year's holiday cards. I am continuing to play along at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. 

 


As you can see the theme is "little town". The perfect opportunity to use all those little house dies, that I have no idea who designed them. This card was inspired by a card I came across on the net and fit the brief for the  52 Christmas Card Throwdown perfectly.


I just notice d something that is off on my photograph. Can any of you see what it is?

You have till Friday evening to play along at 52 Christmas Throwdown. Check out what the DT has to inspire you.

 

2 comments:

Rosmarie said...

What a pretty little village, Sue. Love your little houses and the swirl of snow in the background! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your little town.
Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. I hope we see you next week, too.