Saturday, August 15, 2015

Melting


I just love the new look of my blog and having the tabs at the top make it so much easier to check out challenges. While going through new challenges, I saw Inkspirational was having a fun word challenge.


Thinking snowmen and snow, I pulled out my Christmas stamps and came across this oldie but goodie from Paper Smooches. When I saw the candle, I was thinking,that makes no sense in this Christmas sense, until it clicked..... the sentiment worked perfectly with the candle. Snowmen went right out the window and my card was created.



Every now and again I give my guy a card just for nothing. This is going to be one of those cards.
Giving cards is my way of showing love and it is a lot less calories than cooking or cheaper than buying a gift......ok that might not be so true..... I do spend money on this craft..... :)!

Anyway check out the new challenge at Inkspiration and show me how you melt.


4 comments:

Darnell said...

You are so sweet to your guy, Sue! His heart will melt when he sees your fabulous card!! I like the new blog look, too!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

I LOVE this card ... and I bet your sweetie loved it too. xx

Susanne Vargas said...

What a sweet take on the word prompt! Your guy is lucky!

Pia Larsen said...

Super awesome take on our "MELT" challenge at Inkspirational Challenges. Being a fan of CAS this card is top notch!
Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. We would love to see you again for our next challenge :)
Pia xxx