Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Oh those crazy birds and a new look!


Oh those crazy birds of Timmy! I have a friend who isn't the biggest fan of all things distress and of Tim's style. Soooooo when she told me she just LOVED the crazy birds by Tim, I had to check her for a fever! 

They are the rage of the stamping community and so hard to find. A wee hint- you can find them on Amazon! 

She brought them with her to annual girl's stamping retreat and soon everyone were using them. I needed to make a good luck card for of my nurses who was getting a new job and I thought the crazy birds were be perfect!

This card had everyone in stitches, from the crazy birds themselves to the wiggly eyes!

This is clearly a must have stamp set for all stampers!

Hey- did you notice all the challenges here at The Creative Studio? I had a bloglift! My good buddy Mynn from the House of Cards did a bit of plastic surgery on my blog and created this CAS and sophisticated blog make over. I could not be more happy. It is so cool and fresh. Mynn does not only do blog make overs she also has her own online digi and designer paper business. Check it out here.

Let me know what you think of the new look!



2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Sue, your colorful bird card is the best! fabulous idea! I LOVE the new clean and bright look of your blog! Wow! It's a winner!
Take care!
Michele

Joyce said...

This is adorable. Now I want those birds!