Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Male Room Challenge: Vacation or on the Beach


Hi Everyone! Forgive my crazy location for my picture. I was on vacation this past weekend, got home late on Sunday and off to work on Monday. I have had no time at home to take pictures of my challenge card this week, so I took them at work!

Anyway, this week's challenge at the Male Room is "Vacation or on The Beach".



I spent my vacation in the Pocono Mountains with 4 stamping friends for a crafting weekend. We did a lot of stamping, eating, walking around the lake and of course laughing. This week's challenge card was made in the "NOs". I used a fun stamp from Paper Artsy . I even got to use my new ZIG clean markers. Boy are they fun and they blend so well.

I am entering this card in the challenge at AAA Cards. The Challenge is "It's so hot" Hey it is always hot on the beach. They are  also having a DT call so I am throwing my hat in the ring.





Please join us at The Male Room and show us how you vacation!





10 comments:

Jane said...

Just popping over to wish you luck in the AAA Cards DT call. I love the cool shabby colours of your card and the iconic beach hut image is just perfect. Thanks for playing.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning beach scene and perfectly coloured and designed.
Good luck with the DT call. Thanks for playing along.
Sarah (AAA Cards)

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely love this card. Clean and crisp, the image is perfect for the challenge and I do like the sentiment. xx

Jill V said...

Beautiful card - I love the beach-y feel of the watercolours! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week and good luck with the DT call! Jill

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love this card. I love that cabana and the details you've added like the stitching in the sand. It;s colored beautifully. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards. Best of luck with the DT Call!

Darnell said...

This is now my new favorite beach card, Sue! You did a brilliant job with your Ziggies! I love it!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

What a fun card. Love the beachy color scheme.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fun card! Your beach cabana is so cool and I love how you colored it.

patpw said...

love this card!

Coralynn Murray said...

Love the colours. Great card!!