Monday, February 15, 2021

You light up my life

 

Cupcake Inspirations has a wonderful new sponsor for this challenge:

LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN

Prize for this challenge: 
4 Files of the winners choice from Little Scraps of Heaven
(Your project must follow the Rules to be eligible to win)


Make a project that follows the theme--
For those you love
 

 This card is especially for my husband , who as you all know loves a good teddy bear card. i will be saving this one for our anniversary in May.
 
This sentiment reminds me of that cheesy love song by Debbie Boone.
 

 
 
 

 
 I hope you will check out the fun digi stamps from Little Scraps of Heaven and play along with our love challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. You have one more week to join the fun!
 

 

2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

S0 cute! I am sure George will love it!

patpw said...

Total cuteness. 😊