Friday, February 19, 2021

What! Another birthday card??!!??

 

One can never have enough birthday cards, so when CAS on Friday had a new challenge Infigured, what the heck, I will make a birthday card!!

The challenge is a color challenge. We are looking for you to use:

 orange turquoise and white

My card today uses a very old Simon Says Stamp set called "Make a Wish". Unfortunately it is no longer available.


You have two weeks to play along on our festive color challenge at CAS on Friday.


4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the words. Anesha

Nora Noll said...

I love this card!! It is so simple and fun!!!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love this CAS card! I particularly love that sentiment!

Ellen said...

Great CAS-card! The sixteen candles are all it takes :-)