Friday, February 5, 2021

love is in the air

 

OK folks, Valentine's day is creeping up. Let's get going. You don't have much time left to share the love!!

CAS on Friday has a challenge to get you in the mood:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

This surely has to get you in the mood!

My card today is the card I massed-produced for my staff. I give them cards three times a year. Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's day, to show my appreciation of everything they do. today's card features the "Pawsome Love" set from Simon Says Stamp

You have two weeks to play along with us at CAS on Friday with our "love" challenge.





3 comments:

Karen said...

This is so adorable ~ Love your soft background of hearts and the way you colored in the kitty :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Ellen said...

Love your Valentines card, because I really love cats ;-)

Zw@@n said...

Super cute Valentine's card, Sue. I love the cat. xx Wilma