Monday, February 1, 2021

Love birds

 

Yet another Valentine card to share with you. Something old, some new, and something.... mauve? Today starts a new color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. 

We are asking to use "mostly mauve". Mauve is a hard color to figure out. It's a pale purpley color. Looks more pinkish rose to me. 


For my card today I used the "Heart Sprinkle" die by Simon Says Stamp, and the "Love Birds" By Wplus9. (no longer available)

 

I didn't even bother to look for songs with mauve in the title, if we cant figure out exactly what color it is, we really can't write a song about it huh? So today's musical inspiration is one of my top 10 most romantic songs out there. 

A Thousand Years by Christine Perri

 

You have all month to play along with our intriguing mauve challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. And I would love to know what your favorite love song is?


 

3 comments:

Katy said...

I love your card! I love that heart circle so much! The birds are so sweet and I really like the sentiment. Favorite love song...hmmm I don't know if I really listen to love songs. LOL Will You Return by the Avett Brothers is a sweet song I think. :)

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Lost mauve! A great card and I love the heart circle!

foleysfriend said...

Very pretty card. I like how you used the color mauve on your card.

sue n.