Monday, February 15, 2021

Be merry


Christmas 24 is hosting a new challenge. One that is near and dear to my heart.

Cute animals!! I was laughing because of of my teamies left a post that she had to search her stamps for a cute animal. I had astruggle trying to decide which cute animal stamp I was going to use!!

These are my Christmas critter sets. This isn't even my other occasion critter sets. Critter sets are probably at least 50% of my stamps!

My card today uses Clearly Besotted set which I cannot seem to find, so it might be retired. Let me know if you come across it.


You have two weeks to show us your cute critter cards at Christmas 24!



 

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Sue - I absolutely adore these cute little reindeer, they are fab! I do like the embossed background too. So, glad I was able to make you smile!! Your collection of cuties is brilliant. Hugs, Deborah xx

PS I need to get some more cute stamp sets :) Like I need an excuse ;)

patpw said...

As always, you do really cute cards. And—I think you may be the winner of the “who has the most critter stamps” contest. 🤗🤗🤗

Fabiola said...

oh Sue, c'est tellement mignon...biz

Jean said...

Gorgeous card, love it, cute image xx