Monday, November 29, 2021

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Morning all!! I hope everyone is re covering from Thanksgiving? Are you turkeyed out? I have beem surfing the net for left over turkey recipes. The Skinnytaste "Leftover turkey harvest cobb salad" looks like a winner and the turkey croquettes look good, because I can use all those mashed potatoes I have leftover too. I think I will add cheese to these.

 

We are swinging into Christmas now, 4 weeks to go. How is your holiday card making going? If you need some inspiration, Inky Paws is hosting a sketch challenge for another week that will get your creative juices flowing.


My card today uses the new holiday paper pack, "Meowy Christmas" from from Newton's Nook. For my card I sponged some light brown ink onto the holly and berry paper to give it a more subtle and vintage feel to go with my "Poinsettia Blooms" stamp set.

 

Here is video to get you in the mood for your holiday creating!


 

 


Come and get your holidays started with our sketch challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, December 3, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

 

No comments: