Monday, November 8, 2021

Thanksgiving


Morning all! Can you believe it Thanksgiving is in three weeks! Where does the time go. It just flies away like the autumn leaves on the breeze.How  many of you do the cooking for Thanksgiving? before the pandemic i would head to my brother's on the Monday before Thanksgiving and we would spend the next four days cooking. Now, I am cooking just for the dear husband and myself.

 

You have one more week to join in our fallish color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.


My card today features a new stamp set from Penny Black. I have used this set quite a bit this year. Pumpkins can be colored in so many ways.  See this post.

 

You have one more week to join in our  color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wonderful card, I like the embossing background and of course, the image is colored great. Have a good day team mate, cheers, L:)