Monday, November 15, 2021

Teddy bear blessings

Happy Monday all!! This week is the husband's birthday which actually starts the holiday season. There isn't anyone else in the world, who is a bigger kid on his birthday than George. He loves his birthday and will celebrate it for weeks!  While this isn't a birthday card it will be his Thanksgiving card. The dude is a sucker for a teddy bear!


Today starts a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. We would like you to use "fall foliage" as your inspiration for your creations.

We have a wonderful sponsor this challenge: 
PJMoore Illustrations


Hi, I’m Tricia.  I have been creating digital files for a little over 10

years now.  I love getting on my ipad and doodling images.  Drawing is one of my passions.  I have recently opened a new store where you can buy my designs as digital stamps.  You can find my store on Etsy called PJMooreIllustrations.

I am a wife and mom to 3 and grandma to 3.  I also work full time as a para-educator so I keep pretty busy.  Thanks for having me as your sponsor for the challenge this week.

 


 



You have two weeks to play along at Cupcake Inspirations. I can't wait to see what you create. Be sure to check out our sponsor.

2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

What a sweet card!

Nora Noll said...

The embossing behind that image is amazing. I LOVE the way you used the leaf to cut out that image. FABULOUS design!