Thursday, November 25, 2021

Seven things I am grateful for


1. I am grateful for my family and being able to see them in person. A year and a half is way to long to go without hugging your loved ones!

2. I am grateful for my friends and my crafting tribe. You all always make me laugh.

3. I am grateful for the new kittens. Petey and Pixie are the best fun and not a day goes by that I am not laughing at their antics. 

4. I am grateful that I do not have to work and the fact that I have to look at my watch to see what day of the week it is.

5. I am grateful for my art and my crafting and that I get to enjoy it everyday.

6.  I am grateful for my health, a good night's sleep, and 10,000 steps a day.

7. Lastly and most importantly, I am grateful for my dear husband George, who has been my biggest support through out a tumultuous year. 

 Wishing everyone a blessed Thanksgiving!


 



 

No comments: