Monday, November 1, 2021

Stunningly Sage

This is my third post for today!! I hope you have stayed with me for all my postings. All of my posts are about Thanksgiving. Lot's of ideas for you.

 

Since it is the first of the month, we have a new color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. A perfect color for Thanksgiving- stunningly sage. Not only a great color but the perfect addition top your Thanksgiving meal.

My card today features a new stamp from Penny Black-"Pumpkin Stack".  I love how you can be so creative with coloring pumpkins. I have so many different colored pumpkins this year.


My video inspiration comes from Simon and Garfunkel's Scarborough Fair.


You have all month to share your stunningly sage creations with us at The Rainbow Card Challenge.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!


 

3 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the sage color for the pumpkins! They look really good!

foleysfriend said...

What a great card. I love that you used something other than orange for your pumpkins - not a typical color but lovely.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Sue xoxo