Monday, November 22, 2021

Snowfolk

Good day everyone! Count down to turkey day. I have been shopping and getting ready since the weekend for Thanksgiving and It is just the husband and me!! I love to cook as much as I craft so it is all a labor of love. Since I am not a huge fan of turkey, I usually make a roast chicken, which I love! How about you all turkey? Something else? Do you cook or just get to eat?

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws. A sketch challenge. Time to get started on those holiday cards!

I took the sketch and turned it on it's head. I have to say I am partial to a vertical card. How about you? Vertical or horizontal? For my snow strips I used the "Snowfall Roundabout" from Newton's Nook. The snowfolk are a new stamp set also from Newton's Nook- "Snow Much Cheer" .


Come and get your holidays started with our sketch challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, December 3, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

 

2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so cute Sue. Love Dawn x

Crafting Queen said...

Such an adorable card, great design. anesha x