Sunday, March 15, 2020

Another Christmas tree card!!

 

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope all of you are staying safe with the pandemic going on. As a nurse I am in the thick of it. Thank God I have my crafting to keep me sane.  

Today is a new challenge at Christmas 24. The theme is Christmas Trees. I love Christmas trees and use them quite a bit in my work. My last post featured Christmas trees. Everyone has a Christmas tree or two or three or a gazillion like me in their stash!! LOL!!

The tree set I used today is a Papertrey Ink set that I actually bought at Simon Says stamp. They are carrying some PTI stamps which makes me very happy.


Pull out your Christmas tree stamps and join in the fun at Christmas 24. You have till April 1 to play along.

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the way you've got a window to the inside of the card - your Christmas trees are just lovely. Deborah xx

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE this card!! The sparkle of snow on the trees, the way you did the window...GORGEOUS design!!

Jacqueline said...

This is stunning and such a clever design - might have ti try something like this myself! - Jacqueline xx