Sunday, March 1, 2020

Yuletide greetings




Happy March! One month closer to Christmas!! LOL!! But it is never to soon to work on your holiday cards. Over at Christmas 24 we have a twice a month Christmas card challenge to help you kick start your holiday cards with a variety of fun challenges.

Today's challenge is a color challenge. We are challenging you to use red, green, and gold.



I notice many of my cards have Christmas trees on them. I must love trees!! 😀


Nothing like gold polka dot snowflakes falling gently down. Are you wondering where my red is? That's a fair question. The balls on my trees are red stickles. This card uses one of my favorite tree stamps from Clearly Besotted- "Joy to the World", which unfortunately is no longer available.


So head over to Christmas 24 and join in the fun and show off those quintessential Christmas colors, red, green, and gold.


4 comments:

eva said...

Sue, it`s so pretty card. I love the tree stamps and polka dots snow.
Greetings from Poland, Evi

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love the background and those tree stamps with the little dots are delightful. Great design!

Deborah Frings said...

I love this card - so clean and elegant. Super work. Deborah xx

Jacqueline said...

Beautifully clean and simple - I love it - Jacqueline xx