Monday, March 9, 2020

lemons and life



This has actually been a fun challenge over at Inky Paws. The theme is pretty polka dots. Ya gotta give it the dots. As you can see they are quite versatile and the team as well as those who have played along so far have created some really cool things.


My card today uses the "Lemon Twist" from Newton's Nook. This set has lots of fun puns to go with the fun lemon stamps.


I love ice tea and lemonade. It is my go to drink, but growing up my mom said you could never have ice tea when the wind blows, so from November to May we never had ice tea. Even now that I am a grown up and can do what ever I want, I  just can't bring myself to have ice tea when the "wind blows". I might just have to "squeeze the day" and have a glass of "half and half".


You have two weeks to play with this polka dot challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, March 13, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.







2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this. It's so fresh. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I am a sucker for polka dots! Love those lemons!!!