Thursday, March 12, 2020

Taste of spring


Here is southeast Pennsylvania we have had a taste of spring. Sunny days with temps in the mid to high 60s. I have been so happy. The older I get the less I like the cold weather, Give me warm sunny days all the time!

This challenge at Cardz 4 Galz is just in keeping with my thoughts of spring.


SPRING FLOWERS 

This weeks theme was chosen by Sue. Yay Sue and thanks!! What an awesome challenge.



My CAS card uses one of my favorite sets from Lawn Fawn- "Simply Celebrate".  I added some stitched embossing from Ellen Hutson. This card makes me happy and it was a great blueprint for some other spring flower cards.



 You have two weeks to play along at Cardz 4 Galz and show us your spring flowers!



3 comments:

Lynda said...

I'm not surprised you based the lovely spring card layout on other cards. love the embossing panel at the bottom. xx

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Your cards always make me happy!

Dawn Phillips said...

Sue these are lovely. Love Dawn x