Monday, March 30, 2020

No peaking, bunny watching


Santa isn't the only one who doesn't want you peaking. Don't be peaking at the Easter bunny or you might only find hard stale peeps in your basket.

Time for another challenge at Inky Paws. This week we are hosting a sketch challenge.


Easter is right around the corner. It won't be the same this year, but we will do what must be done to get this virus behind us. My Easter blessings include a bit more time in my studio to craft, my family remains healthy and while work remains crazy, we are in a pandemic routine.


My card features these products from Newton's Nook- Hop into SpringNewton's Curious ChristmasPetite flower stencil, Land Borders die, and Frames and Flag die set.

For my card I cut the bunny out to fit behind the grass. Think outside the box with your stamps. 


You have two weeks to play with our sketch challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday,April 10, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.






2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Sue, your card really made me smile. I love the pretty colours. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

That is one cute bunny, Sue! Love all the spring colors!