Thursday, March 26, 2020

Crafty animals


Have you ever made a card that just really made you smile. That is how I felt about this card. It just makes me happy. Something we can sure use these days!

Today starts a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz. The theme is:

Cute Animals

Comeon there could be a more fun and whimsical challenge. Who doesn't love a cute animals. Geez, I have tons of cute animal stamps. It was hard trying to decide which set to use. Then I just decided I had to use this adorable new set from Reverse Confetti- "Crafty Critters".


Come on- isn't that rainbow zebra just too cute?!!? The saying is from Inky Antics-Crafty Comments.


Come and join us at Cardz 4 Galz and play along with our "cute animals" challenge. You have two weeks to enter the fun!

5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely love this card - rainbows make me so happy! Deborah xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Bright and cheerful is just what we need Sue. It's beautiful. Love Dawn x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this creation hun & yeah it made me smile too
Hugs Shell xx

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love that rainbow zebra and the painted wall background! That sentiment is priceless! This card definitely brought a smile to my face!

Leslie Larkin said...

I really like this card. The background and rainbow Zebra are the best!