Friday, March 6, 2020

Dude!!


Happy Friday!! Yay!! The weekend is here, lots of time to stamp! It is also time for a new challenge at CAS on Friday. 

So what do we have in store for you this week? It is an awesome challenge! The theme is:

BOYS AND THEIR TOYS

How fun is that? I know I can always use a male card.


Last summer there were a bunch of surfboard stamps being released. The "summer surfboards" from Pretty Pink Posh caught my eye and they were the ones I bought.

What fun to color in these vibrant boards.


I hope you will join in the fun and make a CAS card featuring a "boy and his toys". PLease make sure your card is CAS (see the rules if you are not sure) or you will not be considered for the top prize or a top three spot.

Our winner will be the guest designer for the next challenge at CAS on Friday!!


5 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love your surfboards! We've had such a hot summer here in Australia and they make me think of the beach and having fun in the water. Great card.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I just love those colorful surfboards Sue! They brightened my day! Thank you!

Anita van Reemst said...

Nice card. I love the stamp you've used. Greetingd, Anita

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your bright and colourful card hun. Love Dawn x

Janneke said...

What a amazing card have you made ;)